Farms for City Children Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2023
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Farms for City Children a charity and company registered in England (registered charity number is 325120 and company number is 01177239) whose registered office is Unit 2 Huxham Barns, Huxham, Exeter EX5 4EJ.
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
4. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
5. The prize draw is free to enter.
6. The prize draw will include those who submit their entry up to Midday on Monday 18 September 2023. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
7. To enter the prize draw complete the entry form.
8. Farms for City Children will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
9. The prize will be a Quentin Blake illustrated mug and tea towel.
10. The winner will be drawn at random.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. Farms for City Children reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of Farms for City Children regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner will be notified after Tuesday 19 September 2023 via the email provided on the entry form.
15. Farms for City Children will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
16. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Farms for City Children reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
17. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
18. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Farms for City Children for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.